Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rachel & Quang's Wedding

The day started off chilly, but warmed up just in time for Rachel & Quang's wedding ceremony. I've known these two love birds since high school....I still remember the conversation Rachel and I had debating whether or not she should ask Quang to our high school turn-about dance. LOL...the good ol' days!

Congratulations Rachel & Quang!!!


Ms. Thu and little lady Chloe took a quick break from bridal party duties to smile for me.


My baby was quite active during the ceremony. He wouldn't sit still in the church so his daddy took him outdoors to burn off some energy. He's rocking a new hair style.


3 comments:

Kaosong said...

Christine,
These are great! Cami is so handsome! He looks like a big boy! I'm heading to bed.

Unknown said...

Look at my little man! I am loving the hair!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.