Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday morning in Chicago

Instead of chillin' at home on a Saturday morning, we decided to join the Le family in a little morning Chicago excursion to Navy Pier and Millennium Park. Sorry Chloe, you didn't stand still long enough for me to get a good picture of you!

I left for a bit to grab stuff out of the car. When I returned, Ethan and Cami were getting comfy in bike baskets.





There were lots of kids cooling off in the water at Millennium Park on this HOT morning. . . including cutie Ethan. This is one of my favorite pictures I took today.
Cami is also cooling off at one of the water towers in Millennium Park. It's a bit blurred on his face, but I still like the picture. Any way of fixing this in Photoshop?!?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all these pictures! How could I miss the only time you guys have come into the city? Cameron is as cute as ever!

Kaosong said...

Yeah! You are up and running! Roan loves the fountain at Millenium Park. We always carry swim trunks in his diaper bag now, just in case we ever come upon any sort of cooling off opportunities. I love the basket picture. They are too cute! Ethan is so big now!